As was earlier discussed, v3.0.0 of TWRP is available and developers have being working hard to making it available for as many as possible android devices. Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge now have the latest version of the most powerful custom recovery yet. You can now flash and run v3.0.0 TWRP recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
As you may have known, flashing custom recovery on your Android device unlocks many possibilities especially, a powerful customrecovery such as TWRP can do your phone a lot of goods. With TWRP, you can do a complete backup of your ROM and restore at will, flash custom ROM, mods and tweaks only to mention a few.
The rest of this tutorial teaches you how to install TWRP v3.0.0 on your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge including the tool (ODIN), the recovery .tar files and their download links are provided.
How to Flash TWRP v3.0.0 On Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge Running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow1. Download ODIN and the recovery file appropriate for your device from the links below
Download Odin 3.10.7 here
Download TWRP for Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
Galaxy S6 edge SM-G925F
2. Unzip the Odin file you downloaded and lunch the ODIN application as admin.
3. Click on AP option from ODIN and select the TWRP custom recovery file you have downloaded from the step 1 above.
4. Turn the phone off and go into Download Mode?.
5. Now, connect your phone to the PC using your compactible USB Cable. Click Start from ODIN and wait until the installation is complete.
6. Boot the phone to TWRP recovery and enjoy.
See also: How to Flash STOCK Firmware On Samsung Android Device | How to Download and Install Android Officia Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow On S6 and S6 Edge
Have you used TWRP v3.0.0 before? What do you think about these? Let's hear your opinion in the comment.