It is good news that Lenovo A6000 users who are able to root and flash custom recovery on their device can now flash CM13.1 on their devices since CM13.1 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow custom ROM is now available for the device.
DISCLAIMER: While this ROM has been tested working fine on few Lenovo A6000, there is no guarantee that it will work with yours. This ROM was not developed by ArykTECH. Please, install it at your own discretion. Although, I may provide some assistance if you have issue(s) with the ROM; NO guarantee of any kind is given to you.
Installing this ROM On your Lenovo A6000
Prior to Installation, please note:
* Make a complete Backup of your ROM before installing this on your Lenovo A6000 so that you may be able to restore your original ROM if you have any reason(s) to do so.
* Flashing this ROM may have adverse effect(s) on your Lenovo A6000 if proper care is not taken.
* This ROM is specifically meant for Lenovo A6000. Flashing it on any other android device may spell disaster for that device.
CM13 Features that Work In this ROM On Lenovo A6000
Although, not much reviews of this ROM has been gathered yet, it is certain that all the important features of the CM13.1 are working fine in the ROM. You may check the list below for the list;
* Battery Saving (Doze) Feature.
* Multitasking and Multi-Windows.
* CM Android M Luncher.
* OTA Update.
* And other CM features.
Install this CM13.1 ROM On Lenovo A6000
2. Download CM13.1 Gapps for Lenovo A6000 from here
3. Copy or move the downloaded ROM and the Gapps to your SD Card.
4. Reboot the phone to recovery. NOTE: It has to be custom recovery.
5. Factory Reset the phone from recovery, wipe cache, and delvic.
6. Flash the ROM by selecting Install from SD Card, navigate to the ROM file on your storage and select it.
7. Wait few minutes until the flashing operation is complete and then, flash the Gapps following the same procedures as for the ROM.
8. Finally, reboot the phone and enjoy!
Other Similar Tutorials
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.