For some of us that have being waiting for the Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Tecno Camon C8 to arrive, here is a good news. Tecno has finally released android 6.0 Marshmallow update for the Tecno Cammon C8 and you can follow the step by step instructions here to upgrade your Tecno Camon C8 to android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This android 6.0 Marshmallow update for the Tecno Camon C8 has been updated to the bugless version because the earlier update by Tecno contains a lots of bugs.
But then, if you still wish to download and try it out, this step by step guide will help you upgrade your Camon C8 to android 6.0 Marshmallow.
You can now safely upgarde your Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow following the step by step guides given hereunder.
How to Upgrade your Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
If you are willing to upgrade your Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, simply follow the step by step guides that follow hereunder.
But, then, before you proceed, make sure that you have;
* Make a complete Backup of your entire ROM.
* Unroot your Camon C8 if it is rooted. [Check the helpful links below for how].
* Make sure you are having STOCK Recovery on your Camon C8.
Upgrading your Tecno Camon C8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
1. Download the Recovery_Flashable zip file of the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for the Tecno Camon C8 from the Download Section of this page.
2. Save the zip file to the root directory of your SD Card and slot it in the phone.
3. Boot the phone to recovery mode.
NOTE: it has to be Stock Recovery.
4. Select Install from SD Card.
5. Navigate to the ROM Update file you just downloaded and select it. Confirm it with Yes.
6. Wait few seconds until the operation is complete and then, reboot.
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.