Huawei Ascend P7 (P7-L10) Europe variant gets an Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware update with firmware version B840 and is now available for download as a full Update.app package.
Although this update arrived late, it is better that it arrived than never. So, if you have Huawei Ascend P7 and willing to upgrade to the latest official android 5.1 Lollipop, read further.
In the lines that follow, we discuss step by step guides on how to upgrade your Hauwei Ascend to the latest official android 5.1 lollipop.
Neertheless, if you are having Europe variant of the Huawei Ascend P7, a notification to update your device should have popped up already, if otherwise, you may simply follow the step by step guide given here to manually update your Huawei P7 (P7-L10) to the latest official android 5.1 Lollipop firmware.
Update Details for Huawei P7-L10 Firmware
Before YOU Install this Firmware
1. Make sure that your device is a Europe variant of Huawei Ascend P7.
2. Backup all the necessary files on your Huawei Ascend P7 as this process may cost you some or all of your contents.
3. Make sure that your device is at least, 30 - 50% charged.
*Disclaimer: This update is provided as is. ArykTECH or the developers are not responsible, if your device is damaged, got bricked or any other loss you may suffer as a result of this upgrade. Upgrade at your own discretion and endeavor to follow the instructions carefully.
How to Update Huawei Ascend P7 (P7-L10) to this Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware version B840:
1. Download Huawei Ascend P7 Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware B840 upgrade from here: Huawei P8 Firmware Update Download Link.
2. Extract the downloaded file to a folder on your PC and copy the dload folder to the root folder of the external microSD card on your Huawei Ascend P7.
3. Now, reboot your Huawei Ascend P7 while holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys together until the phone boots to download mode.
4. Once in the Download Mode, the upgrade should start immediately.
5. Wait patiently for the device to complete the update and then, restart it.
That’s it! Your Huawei Ascend P7 should now have Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware with version B840 running!
To verify, Go to Settings > About phone to view your current firmware and Android versions.
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.