If you are here, you most likely want to Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Huawei Honor 3C Play. Here, I discuss the step by step guide on how to Hard Reset or Factory Reset your Huawei Honor 3C Play.
Different Between Hard Reset and Factory Reset
Hard Reset is the process of reverting your phone's settings to its factory defaults using some key combinations without going through the phone settings before doing so. While Factory Reset is the process of resetting your phone to its factory default settings by going through the phone settings.
|Helpful Links||Related Links|
CAUTION: Before YOU Proceed!
Either of this processes will cost you all the contents on your phone including your installed apps, SMS, MMS, Pictures, Videos and Movies (stored on phones memory).
Therefore; endeavor to backup the necessary files before you proceed.
How to Hard Reset your Huawei Honor 3C Play
1. Turn off your Huawei Honor 3C Play.
2. Now, press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid/Huawei logo appears on your phone's screen and then, release the keys.
3. Using the Volume buttons, navigate to the option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that action using the Power button.
4. The next screen shows you several NOs with a YES. Navigate to "Yes" from the options, and select it using the Power button.
5. Wait while the phone resets.
Now select the option "reboot system now" using Power button.
You have now successfully reset your Huawei Honor 3C Play. to its factory default settings.
How to Factory Reset your Huawei Honor 3C Play
1. If the display is off, using the power button, turn the phone on.
2. Navigate to Menu and then, Settings.
3. From there, locate Backup & Settings and then; select Factory Data Reset.
4. From the screen, choose Reset Phone.
Confirm the action by tapping Erase everything and wait for the phone reboot.
By that, you have successfully factory reset your Huawei Honor 3C Play..
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.