Huawei P8 (GRA - L09) Europe variant, finally gets an Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware update with firmware version B321a and is now available for download as a full Update.app package.
This update is intended to patch the security flaws in the earlier update and to also fix every currently known bugs in the earlier build of Android 6.0 firmware for Huawei P8.
Having Europe variant of the Huawei P8? A notification to update your device should have popped up already, if otherwise, you may simply follow the step by step guide given here to manually update your Huawei P8 (L09) to the latest official android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware.
Huawei P8 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware Update Details
Before YOU Install this Firmware
1. Make sure that your device is a Europe variant of Huawei P8.
2. Backup all the necessary files on your Huawei P8 as this process may cost you some of your contents.
3. Make sure that your device is at least, 30 - 50% charged.
*Disclaimer: This update is provided as is. ArykTECH or the developers are not responsible, if your device is damaged, got bricked or any other loss you may suffer as a result of this upgrade. Upgrade at your own discretion and endeavor to follow the instruction carefully.
How to Update Huawei P8 to this Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware version B321a:
1. Download Huawei P8 Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware B321a upgrade from here: Huawei P8 Firmware Update Download Link.
2. Extract the downloaded file to a folder on your PC and copy the dload folder to the root folder of the external microSD card on your Huawei P8.
3. Now, reboot your Huawei P8 while holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys together until the phone boots to download mode.
4. Once in the Download Mode, the upgrade should start immediately.
5. Wait patiently for the device to complete the update and then, restart it.
That’s it! Your Huawei P8 should now have Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware with version B321a running!
To verify, Go to Settings > About phone to view your current firmware and Android versions.
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.