Huawei Y6 (U21) Asian version gets an Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware update with firmware version B150 and is now available for download as a full Update package.
If you have this device, the official update notification should have popped up on your device already, if otherwise, you may simply follow the step by step guide given here to manually update your Huawei Y6 (U21) to the latest official android 5.1 Lollipop firmware.
Huawei Y6 (U21) 5.1 Firmware Update Details
Before YOU Install this Firmware
1. Make sure that your device is currently a C900 based firmware and carries CUSTC636D001 custom number.
2. Backup all the necessary files on your Huawei Y6 (U21) as this process may cost you some of your contents.
3. Make sure that your device is at least, 30 - 50% charged.
*Disclaimer: This update is provided as is. ArykTECH or the developers are not responsible, if your device is damaged, got bricked or any other loss you may suffer as a result of this upgrade. Upgrade your own discretion and endeavor to follow the instruction carefully.
How to Update Huawei Y6 (U21) to Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware version B150:
1. Download Huawei Y6 (U21) Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware B150 upgrade from here: Huawei Y6 (U21) Firmware Update Download Link.
2. Copy the dload folder to the external microSD card.
3. Go to Settings > Updates. Tap the Menu and select Local Update.
4. Wait patiently for the device to complete the update and then, restart it.
That’s it! Your Huawei Y6 (U21) should now have Official Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware with version B150 on your phone!
To verify, Go to Settings > About phone to view your current firmware and Android versions.
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.