This article addresses the NVRAM WARNING err 0x10 problem most MTK android device users are facing immediately after formatting the whole flash by SP Flash Tool.
In this article, I discuss a one-click solution to put stop to the NVRAM WARNING err 0x10 problem, however, your device need be rooted for this solution to work for you.
Once your android device is rooted, you will find this method as easy as flashing any mod via Xposed Installer.
How to Stop NVRAM WARNING err 0x10 Problem On MTK Android
Since I ave mentioned that you need to root your MTK android device to carry out this operation, you probably know that we will be making use of some root applications which include the followings;
1. Root Explorer.apk
2. Wifi Error Fix.rar [ Download Here ]
Stopping the NVRAM WARNING err 0x10
1. Root your MTK Android device. You may use Kingroot which is the number One-click root application to root your MTK Android device without PC. See here: Download Kingroot: One-click Root Application [All Versions]
2. Once your MTK Android device is rooted, download and install Root Explorer from here.
3. Open Root Explorer and navigate to File system root/ data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB
There you will find these files;
Simply delete these files
4. Now extract the files from the WiFi fix.rar whose download link is provided above and move the extracted files to the previous root/ data/nvram/APCFG/APRDEB folder so that it will replace the once you have deleted.
5. Finally, reboot your device.
By now, if you go to the wifi adapter setting, you should find that the err message of NVRAM Error Warning is gone.
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.