If you have the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and love to have custom recovery flashed on it, here is a TWRP Recovery that works with the Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant.
This is a good news, especially for those that love to root the Redmi Note 3, install different mods using the Xposed Installer tweaks and more importantly, trying out different ROMs.
Here, I discuss how to install TWRP Recovery on your Redmi Note 3 in few easy step by step guides.
Before YOU Install the TWRP Recovery
1. Enable Uknown Sources option on your Redmi Note 3. To do this, go to Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources.
2. The TWRP Recovery contained on this page works only for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant.
Do Not attempt using it on any other variant.
3. Your operation will void your device warranty.
*Disclaimer: This update is provided as is. ArykTECH or the developers are not responsible, if your device is damaged, got bricked or any other loss you may suffer as a result of this upgrade. Upgrade at your own discretion and endeavor to follow the instruction carefully.
How to Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 Variant
1. Connect your device to PC via USB cable. Remember to Enable USB Debugging on the device and make sure that your drivers are properly installed.
2. Download TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery for Redmi Note 3 from here. Redmi Note 3 TWRP Recovery Download Link.
3. Extract the downloaded file to folder on your PC.
4.Now, open the folder and run the Boot.bat file and follow the on-screen prompts as it instructs. This will flash cracked boot_1.img on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 -that will enable free passage for any modified image file.
5. In the same folder, run the Twrp3.bat. This will install TWRP 3.0.0 on your Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon) variant.
6. Once the process is finished, your phone will reboot into the newly installed TWRP Recovery.
You can now reboot to system and by that, you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant.