This tutorial gives detailed insights on how to root Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 running on android 6.0 marshmallow. To root Infinix Hot Note 2 running on Android 6.0 marshmallow, you need to use a slightly different approach since it has been upgraded to android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Here, you have all the tools and files needed to root your Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 on marshmallow firmware, meanwhile, you should make a complete backup of your ROM and other important files before you proceed.
This update is provided As Is.
ArykTECH, TeamWIN Recovery or any other parties relating to the development of the Recovery.img and other files that are used in this tutorial are not responsible for your actions, thus; if your device is damaged, got bricked or any other loss you may suffer as a result of this upgrade. Upgrade at your own discretion and endeavor to follow the instructions for rooting your Infinix Hot Note 2 X600 carefully.
Since the method discussed here is a little lengthy, you might want to try the latest Kingroot version which can be downloaded from here: All Kingroot Versions Download Link
Kingroot is a one-click root application for most android devices. Its procedures are simple. You only have to install the app and then, lunch it on the phone. Follow the on-screen commands from Kingroot until your phone is rooted.
In case Kingeoot fails to root your Infinix Hot Note 2 X600, you may follow the guides given below;
How to Root Infinix Hot Note 2 On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
If Kingroot could not root your Hot Note 2 X600 because of the firmware, your next available option is to flash SU Script via the recovery. I mean custom recovery.
Below here is the step by step guide on how to do that.
1. Download and Install VCOM drivers on your PC. See here: How to Install VCOM Drivers
2. Download flashable SuperSU script zip from here.
3. Copy SuperSU.zip you have downloaded to the phone’s SD card or internal storage. Better yet, you may copy it on both storage.
4. Download and flash CWM recovery for Infinix Hot Note 2 on your phone. See here: CWM Recovery for Hot Note 2 x600.
5. Boot the phone into recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Power buttons.On CWM recovery, if you get a prompt asking you to allow CWM modify the system partition select No.
6. From CWM recovery, tap Install (ZIP from SD Card) then, Navigate to the location of the SuperSU.zip you downloaded and select it.
Navigate to Yes to confirm flashing of the SuperSU.zip and wait till flashing is complete.
7. Reboot your Hot Note 2 X600. Wait few seconds for the phone to initialize.
By now, SuperSU should be visible on your App Drawer and you can also confirm that your Hot Note 2 X600 is rooted using Root checker from the Play Store.
If this piece of info was useful to you, please share to help others.